Wednesday, July 25, 2007

July 22nd Part II Another reason that Josh is the coolest person you know. Well, cooler than your accountant anyways.


My (Josh) journey is now complete! I have finally made it to all four corners of the US. It all started seventeen years ago when I first set foot in the Atlantic ocean at the age of eight. This is how the time line broke down.
Florida 1990
Maine 2003
LA California 2006
Washington 2007
This has been a personal goal of mine for many years and today it was a dream that I finally realized. YES!
Oh yeah. It was still raining.
We also found camping next to the ocean for $14 bucks! Now thats what Im talking about!!!!
I bought a tarp earlier today. It turned out to be worth every penny.
The benefit of a camp when it's raining, no bugs.
And now more pictures of the ocean!






No comments: